Each registered participant of the project accepts the following terms and conditions of cooperation and undertakes to fulfill them in full. If any of the clauses of this agreement seems unacceptable to you, then we recommend you to stop using the resource.
1. General Provisions
1.1. The user agreement can be changed by the project management at its own discretion. We can make adjustments to this agreement at any time during the work of the project and do not undertake to notify the participants about changes. The new version of the agreement enters into force automatically from the moment of its publication.
1.2. The information on the investment resource can be supplemented and changed without prior notice to the users.
1.3. The investment resource is provided free of charge, any user can visit it at any time of the day, but we reserve the right to conduct technical works and upgrade the site, which can lead to temporary incorrect work of the site.
1.4. By registering on the site, you confirm that all your actions are voluntary and only you are responsible for them.
1.5. All materials provided on the site are the intellectual property of the company. The use of this content for any commercial purposes that are not related to making a profit under the marketing terms of the project is prohibited.
2. User rights
2.1. Each user of the project has the right to register on our website and take part in investment activities if he has reached legal age. By registering on the site, you confirm that you have reached legal age in the country of residence.
2.2. You can use all the investment opportunities provided by us, and also have the right to participate in the affiliate program, regardless of whether you have a personal deposit in the project or not.
2.3. You have the right to remain anonymous when using the resource and are not required providing your real passport details.
2.4. Each participant has the right to receive a partner link after registration and can use it to attract referrals. To expand its partner structure, the project participant has the right to use the promotional materials provided on our resource.
2.5. The client has the right to receive profit from the project and display it on his payment details in accordance with the terms of marketing.
2.6. The client has the right to use the services of any available payment system for performing financial transactions in the project.
2.7. We are not responsible for investor’s losses due to incorrect work of the site, because of the depreciation of the dollar or cryptocurrency.
3. User responsibility
3.1. Each project investor must have a personal account in the system.
3.2. By registering on the site, you agree not to transfer any authorization and other personal account data to third parties.
3.3. While registering on the site, you must specify only real data about yourself.
3.4. The client undertakes to maintain a positive image of the project and will not mislead other users about our solvency. Slander against the project will be punished by blocking the account without the possibility of its recovery.
3.5. Participating in the partnership program, you undertake not to use spam mailing for promotion of the project.
3.6. The investor has the right to apply to the technical support service to receive an answer to any question about the project's operation or to receive assistance in resolving the problem that has arisen during the registration, authorization or investment process.
4. Project rights and responsibilities
4.1. The project administration reserves the right to block multiple accounts created by one user in order to get additional profit.
4.2. We guarantee our users privacy and anonymity. Your personal data cannot be transferred to a third party and is not subject to disclosure.
4.3. The administration of the project reserves the right to unilaterally block any users or to delete an account in cases of violation of the project rules.
4.4. The project disclaims responsibility for the creation of unreliable passwords by the client and the subsequent hacking of his/her account.
4.5. The project has the right to pay the profit to the participant only in the currency and through the payment system with which the account was replenished.
4.6. The administration has the right to prevent money laundering by clients using our service.
4.7. The administration of the project reserves the right to add, modify and delete the clauses of this agreement.
MrCOIN LTD undertakes to preserve personal information about its clients and provides reliable data transmission. In the process of cooperation with the project we collect some data about our users such as loaction, browser and OS data, IP-adress and information provided during registrarion and financial transactions. These data are not personal information which would enable to identify the user.
1. The collection of personal information about the client is conducted within the cooperation terms, without elementary user identification interaction with the project is impossible.
3. T he information we receive during the registarion, we can use in order to inform our clients about various innovations, promotions, events. These actions are purely promotional.
4. Personal information about the client of the company is not transferred to third parties.
5. Some data can be provided to the participants of the project, cooperating with it on a parnership basis. This is not a violation of the agreement and is necessary for statistics within the partnership program of the project.
6. Disclosure of private information about a user can be carried out in cases specified by the law of the user’s country of residence, company registraion and international law.
7. In its turn the project undertakes to make every effort in order to prevent the disclosure of the data about the user. In particular, we undertake to maintain the correct operation of the site, provide up-to-date data encryption and prevent unauthorized access in time, if any.
8. Clients’s data cannot be used in order to identify a person. The obtained information is used for its intended purpose, in other words it is necessary to provide invesment services. In addition, it is intended to use personal information for analytical and marketing purposes that are aimed at improvement of the project.
10. A person who finds any of these rules unacceptable should leave the site of the project and not use its investment proposal.
Anti Spam Policy
This section of the usage rules for the MrCOIN LTD project indicates its attitude to various mailing of unsolicited nature for its addressers.
1. MrCOIN LTD has a negative attitude towards spamming and strongly recommend not to use such methods in order to spread information about the project.
2. As a punishment for the violation of the rules of paragraph 1 the company reserves the right to block user accounts with fund for them.
3. Users who receive spam e-mails or messages are obliged to inform the administartion of MrCOIN LTD by contacting technical support.
4. The rules of this section can be chaged during the work of the project and brings into action since the publication. The company reserves the right not inform users about such chages, that obliges users to independently monitor the content of anti-spam policy.
5. Registration on the site of the project confirms that the user has studied the rules and undertakes to follow it.
6. You can express disagreement with the policy of the site by leaving its pages and refusing to cooperate. Otherwise, the user automatically accepts the rules and undertakes to follow them.